Locations for Family Reunions
Estes Park Center - Estes Park, CO
Families love YMCA of the Rockies-Estes Park Center for affordable lodging options, abundant activities (many of which are included in your stay), and the breathtaking backdrop of Rocky Mountain National Park. We have consistently been named one of the best reunion locations in the country, and featured in the Wall Street Journal, Better Homes & Gardens, Fox News, and more.
We offer hotel-style lodge rooms and spacious reunion cabins, so you can select the lodging type that’s the best fit for your family. Many activities can be reserved for private sessions, including archery, the climbing wall, guided hikes, zip line, and much more.
There are a variety of meal options available, which are included for reunions who stay in our lodge rooms. Reunion cabins come with fully-equipped kitchens for you to make your favorite family recipes! Reserve a summer cookout, enjoy pizza at the Rustic Cafe, or have a casual, relaxed meal at the Pine Room Restaurant.
Our staff make it easy for you to plan an unforgettable family reunion; find out for yourself why generations of families think of us as their second home!
Snow Mountain Ranch - Winter Park, CO
Snow Mountain Ranch was named as one of the top ten adventure destinations in North America by Outside Magazine–and it’s easy to see why! Spread out on over 5,100 acres of rolling meadows, aspens, and spruce forest, Snow Mountain Ranch offers family reunions the opportunity to reconnect and recreate in a beautiful mountain setting.
Each season brings new adventures; go on a sleigh ride or dog sled ride in the winter, or try our summer tubing hill during the summer! Many activities are complimentary, including mini golf, guided hikes, ice skating, snow tubing, roller skating, swimming and more.
Affordable lodging options include hotel-style lodge rooms and reunion cabins. Meal plans are available for guests staying in lodge rooms; reunion cabins come with fully-equipped kitchens.
With so much to do during your stay, boredom simply is not an option! Experience the western hospitality, expansive scenery, and unique activities only available at Snow Mountain Ranch.
Need more information on which location is perfect for you & your group? Talk with us now!
Lodging for Family Reunions
Estes Park Center
Estes Park Center features reunion cabins and lodge rooms.
- Central Lodges sleep up to 5 guests per room. Each room has a full private bathroom and comes with a meal plan.
- 8 bedroom cabins sleep up to 42 guests and have fully-equipped kitchens. There are 8 full bathrooms and one half-bathroom.
- 6 bedroom cabins sleep up to 22 guests and have fully-equipped kitchens. There are 3 full bathrooms.
- Pattie Hyde Barclay is the largest reunion cabin, sleeping up to 88 guests in 17 bedrooms, with 18 full bathrooms and 2 half-bathrooms.
- Alpen Inn sleeps up to 6 guests per room. Each room has a full private bathroom and comes with a meal plan.
- Wind River Lodge sleeps up to 5 guests per room. Each room has a full private bathroom and comes with a meal plan.
- The historic Mountainside Lodge and Bighorn Annex sleep up to 38 guests in 11 bedrooms, with 4 three-quarter bathrooms and 1 half-bathroom. Mountainside Lodge has a fully-equipped kitchen. Bison and Bambi cabins each have a three-quarter bath, and Beacon Hill has a full bathroom.
- The Eastside Lodges sleep up to 6 guests per room. Each room has a private three-quarters bathroom and comes with a meal plan.
Snow Mountain Ranch
Snow Mountain Ranch features reunion cabins and lodge rooms.
- 8 bedroom cabins sleep up to 40 guests and have fully-equipped kitchens. There are 8 full bathrooms and 1 half-bathroom.
- 7 bedroom cabins sleep up to 25 guests and have fully-equipped kitchens. There are 4 full bathrooms..
- 6 bedroom cabins sleep up to 25 guests and have fully-equipped kitchens. There are 3 three-quarter bathrooms.
- Indian Peaks Lodge, Aspenbroom Lodge, and Silver Sage Lodge rooms sleep up to 6 guests per room. Each room has a full private bathroom and comes with a meal plan.
Need more information on which option is right for you? Talk with our staff now!
Activities for Family Reunions
We promise no one in your group will be bored!
Estes Park Center
At Estes Park Center, we offer a wide arrange of free and affordable activities all year long. Click here for more information.
The following activities can be booked for private sessions at Estes Park Center:
-Family fun night
-High ropes course
-Orientation & Icebreakers
Snow Mountain Ranch
At Snow Mountain Ranch, we offer a multitude of free and affordable activities all year long. Click here for more information.
The following activities can be booked for private sessions at Snow Mountain Ranch:
-Indoor pool session
Dining for Family Reunions
We have a multitude of dining options; your group can choose from easy meal plans or al-la-carte meals from our various dining facilities.
For more specific information, click the toggle below
Detailed Dining Options
If your group chooses to stay in lodge rooms while visiting YMCA of the Rockies, guests are enrolled in either an American Meal Plan which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner or a Modified American Plan including breakfast and dinner. Everyday all-you-can-eat buffet meals are served during meal hours in our main dining rooms.
Guests in larger Retreat Cabins can order al-la-carte meals from our buffet dining room or stop by our specialty cafes to pick up meals to go. Ask your group sales representative about our newest catering options at Estes Park Center. Beverages and a variety of snacks can be provided with an advanced order. During summer months, we offer summer cookouts in our cook out pavilions.
View Estes Park Center’s Dining Virtual Tour
View Snow Mountain Ranch’s Dining Virtual Tour